The .NET Mock Objects development team quietly released 0.7.4 on saturday.
Get it here.
Here is the changelog:
– Signing Assemblies
– Dynamic loading of test assemblies
– Moved ITestFramework from DotNetMock.Core assembly to DotNetMock assembly, while keeping namespace the same.
– Upgraded tests to use Nunit 2.2
– Upgraded build file to NAnt 0.85
– Including .pdb debugging symbols for DotNetMock
– Removed csUnit, NUnit, and mbUnit namespaces projects for independent assemblies.
This is the first release with significant contributions from our newest developer, Choy Rim. Congrats Choy!
Next release will include some more cool stuff, as well as new documentation ( finally! ).
Go, download now!.